CURRENT DIVISION STUDENTS PRE-ENROL
This spring, parents of students currently enrolled at Edmonton Public Schools have the opportunity to pre-enrol for the 2022–23 school year. Sign in to SchoolZone between 9 a.m. on March 8 and 4 p.m. on April 14, 2022 to select your child’s preferred school for the 2022-23 school year.
When you sign in to your parent SchoolZone account on your computer, tablet or smartphone:
- choose Next Year
- select the name of the child you are pre-enrolling
- follow the instructions to select your child’s preferred school for next year
If you are new to the Ottewell area, have missed the pre-enrollment deadline or have any other inquiries, you can contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the school on regular school days between the hours of 8 AM and 4 PM. Due to COVID-19 safety measures DO NOT visit the school without permission.
If you are interested in one of our alternative programs please click here.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
If your child is new to Edmonton Public Schools, you can register for school online. Visit the Division website to learn how to register for school.
Spring Information and Option Course Selection
- Please read the instructions and watch the video in its entirety
- Make sure alternative option courses are selected
- To confirm your selections in SchoolZone after your done go to the Student Profile tab --> Courses --> Course Requests
If you have any questions please contact the school by emailing email@example.com